If you decide to take advantage of the weather over the weekend, Pound Ridge is still offering its offseason rate through Sunday. It’s $150 before 1 p.m. and $100 after 1 p.m. The rates include golf or pull cart, yardage book and use of the practice facilities.
The course is again on the annual GOLFWEEK list of best places you can play …
1. Bethpage State Park (Black)
2. Trump Golf Links Ferry Point
3. Leatherstocking, Cooperstown
4. Sagamore GC, Bolton Landing
5. Turning Stone Resort (Kaluhyat)
6. Bethpage State Park (Red)
7. Pound Ridge GC, Pound Ridge
8. Turning Stone Resort (Atunyote)
9. Tallgrass CC, Shoreham
10. Ravenwood, Victor
The regular-season rates are in play on Monday, $165 for weekdays before 2 p.m. and $210 for weekends before 2 p.m. Pound Ridge does have nine-hole rates, as well.
For information on Pete Dye’s only local design, click here, or call 914-764-5771.